On the 23rd November our organisation along with TUV Cyprus co-organized a Multiplier event regarding the E(U) Leaders project at the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The event was hosted by Mr Giorgos Giorgakis, our Managing Director and Mr Demos Demosthenous, the Managing Director of TUV Cyprus, as welcome speakers.
At the Multiplier event you had the opportunity to learn more about the challenges of remote working, about the e-course and the e-learning platform that it is available at the moment on the project’s website https://euleaders.eu/platform/eu-leaders-high-tech-course/.
In a nutshell, the objectives are:
- Mapping strategic e-leadership abilities, competences, and methodologies that firms use to communicate in virtual work settings will help you create an e-leadership model.
- Determine the common high-tech leadership qualities that are required in virtual work contexts, both on an individual and an organizational and strategic level.
- Determine which web-based tools and strategies are most useful for successfully managing virtual teams and work environments.
- Through web-based teaching and learning methodologies, e-leaders can develop and test their strategic e-leadership skills.
- Establish a certification framework that outlines the skills evaluation procedure and the e-leaders curriculum.
The Target Group:
- Entrepreneurs / employers / leaders / managers/leading teams in virtual business environments across different national contexts – prior, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic period.
- Small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) (tech-based and non-tech-based organizations such as ICT and multinational companies etc.).
- Non-Governmental-Organizations (NGOs).
- Future entrepreneurs / leaders.
- Partner organizations.
- VET trainers.
- VET mentors.
- VET training centers & other training providers.
- Chambers of Commerce and Industries
- Guidebook of inclusion best practices on suitable digital working environments.
- e-Leadership Model adopted within tech-based and non-tech-based organisations.
- e-Leaders High-tech Course. e-learning platform for Leaders.
- Certification framework for the e-leadership skills.