Eurosuccess Consulting's Corporate Social Responsibility and Vision
Our organization has always focused on promoting Lifelong Learning, supporting and providing opportunities for development, creation and development in the various social and organizational groups. At the same time, we ensure, over time, the continuous qualitative and quantitative expansion of the services provided to all our customers and partners.
Therefore, Humanity always remains our main priority. We seek to strengthen the continuous social commitment, recognizing and anticipating responsibility towards Human, Society and the Environment, by integrating Corporate Social Responsibility into the core areas of our organization’s activities.
As a result, the primary objective of the Eurosuccess Consulting team is, through the various social actions and everyday corporate activities, to bring people closer to a better and sustainable future, with social care and prosperity being values of exceptional and lasting significance.
The main pillars for implementing Eurosuccess Consulting's social vision
Business ethics, which is a priority for the Organization, and aims at continuous commitment to the principles of a strategically stable Business Conduct, is divided into the following three (3) primary principles.
- Moral responsibility towards the staff and the workers is defined as equal treatment of the workers, as well as treating them in the way they deserve to be treated.
- The business ethics and responsibility towards customers, European partners and the public is defined as the liability of the Οrganization both in the quantitative and qualitative results of the services offered at any time. It is also important that these services are provided at a reasonable cost and are prepared within a reasonable time.
- The corporate responsibility towards the authorities and the community is the responsibility of the organization for compliance with the laws and regulations of both the Republic of Cyprus and the European Union. At the same time, the Οrganization is not involved and will not be involved in any action that could harm the community.
Human and Society
"Human and Society" pillar focuses on the policies and practices implemented by the Eurosuccess Consulting team, with the ultimate goal and purpose of social impact, focusing on concepts such as equality, social welfare, and a better tomorrow. Focusing on policies adopted through the daily actions of the organization, to help improve the society and contribute to the creation of an equal world which will be fair and sustainable for everyone.
Eurosuccess Consulting's Corporate Social Work
The company’s corporate social work is divided into three areas:
- Impact Cyprus, refers to the direct effect of We. Impact activities at domestic level.
- Impact Europe, it’s about the effect of We. Impact of actions at European level.
- Impact Society, it is about the general integration of corporate strategic actions aimed at the “better future” of society in its entirety.
Examples of the above:
- Impact Cyprus, refers to the direct effect of We. Impact activities at national level.
- Support for the integration into the labor market of persons belonging to various vulnerable and vulnerable social groups through the various Business Funding Schemes of the organization.
- Support for the integration into the labor market of persons belonging to various vulnerable social groups through several Business Funding Schemes of the organization.
- Tour of European partners in the various historical and cultural sites of the capital and beyond
- Preparation and participation of European proposals for social development and care.
- Preparation and participation of European proposals aimed at eliminating various social inequalities and social empowerment.
- Participates in and implements European programs aimed at social development and care.
- Participates in and implements European programs aimed at eliminating various social inequalities and social empowerment.
- Organizing training and skills development activities towards various vulnerable groups in society.
- Organization of seminars and actions aimed at eliminating various inequalities through the activities of the organization.
Examples of the above:
- Participation in a European program aimed at students with visual impairments.
- Participation in a European program aimed at reducing inequalities in the labor market between 2 sexes.
- Participation in various programs dealing with people with disabilities.
- Participation in various programs dealing with environmental challenges.
- Participation in projects dealing with the integration and/or reintegration of vulnerable groups.
- Development and processing of events for social benefit;
- Actions aimed at informing and raising the awareness of society on issues related to social benefits.
- Integrating and adopting corporate strategies with the utmost attention to the "social tomorrow."
Examples of the above:
- Policy of organizing “paperless” events, replacing the traditional brochures, with code QR.
- An online campaign via Social Media to raise awareness of various social issues and news of its significance for the International Days.
- Organizing group trips for the purpose of cleaning up a natural landscape