Eurosuccess Consulting was established in 2009.
The main aim of Eurosuccess Consulting is to inform and support, mainly individuals and enterprises, regarding the exploitation of European and National Funds. Through the utilization of the regarding funding opportunities they succeed the design, development and implementation of their strategic objectives thus meeting their operational needs.
In addition, our Organization participates, both as coordinator and partner, in several projects under various European programs and initiatives, such as Lifelong Learning, ERASMUS + and Justice, as well as is one of the assessment bodies for proposals submitted under various EU programs.
In regards to the project management sector, Eurosuccess Consulting has broad experience regarding the development of materials, tools and methodologies concerning various skills/competencies (including ICT tools for assessment and training purposes as well as e-learning environments) for various groups such as Children, Youth, Adults, entrepreneurs, business executives and employees, vulnerable groups of the society such as people coming from the NEET group, prisoners and ex-prisoners and others.
In addition, Eurosuccess Consulting is a member of the:
- European Forum of Vocational Education and Training (EfVET)
- International Trade Council
- European Prison Education Association (EPEA)
- European Policy Network on Key Competences in School Education (KeyCoNet Network)
- European Network of Innovation for Inclusion
- European Alliance for Apprenticeships
- Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI)
- Cyprus Employers and Industrialists Federation (OEB) and Nicosia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NCCI).
Based on the above experience, knowledge and capabilities, as well as the established network with partner organizations and experts in Cyprus and abroad, Eurosuccess Consulting is in position to support any efforts needed for the development of successful proposals thus project implementation activities.
Furthermore, Eurosuccess Consulting is accredited as a VET Center by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus, the relevant public authority as regards to training and education sector, as well as with the International Quality System ISO 9001:2015.