The aim of this scheme is to provide fundings to existing businesses with a labour force of less than 10 people and an annual cycle of € 2 million, engaged in manufacturing activities or other intrusive activities, to move from non-licensed or unsuitable premises to more private areas within specific regions. The ultimate purpose of the project is the exemption of Residential Zones from all the annoyance caused by these types of enterprises and the development of their activities in more suitable licensed premises.
– Cost of purchasing existing premises
– Cost of land acquisition and construction of the buildings based on approved architectural plans and building permits by competent authoritites.
– Cost of building premises, which are erected based on approved architectural plans and building permits on land acquired with a long-term lease.
Wage cost is not an eligible cost
Funding is granted:
a. 15% on eligible costs up to € 200.000
b. 10% with a maximum amount of € 10.000 on eligible costs of €200.001 or more
c. €40.000 maximum funding (a+b) per enterprise
– Licensing costs and VAT of the scheme are not eligible
– Commencement of procedures should take place only after the application submission.