At the heart of the hVET project lies a collaborative and innovative educational approach based on a variation of a hybrid teaching model (blend of physical and virtual learning) applicable in the VET sector. The main objective of the hVET project is to prepare VET schools for the new, post-pandemic education by creating, testing and implementing a variation of a hybrid teaching model with a set of tailored tools, resources, materials for VET teachers, trainers, practitioners and students.
- To create, test and implement a variation of hybrid model in VET schools.
- To support the effective transition of VET systems to the digital age through provision of innovative teaching and learning solutions.
- To increase inclusion and accessibility in hybrid setting, paying special attention to individuals from disadvantaged groups (digital exclusion, economic obstacles, rural areas).
- To encourage innovation, creativity in VET.
- The development of professional skills for modern VET teachers – boosting students’ engagement in online learning, development of self-motivation in learning.
- To strengthen cooperation between VET schools and stakeholders across project countries in order to stir innovation and ensure continuity of education regardless of circumstances, promoting flexible learning approaches.
Duration: 01/05/2022 – 30/11/2024
Visit the project website for more information: https://hvet.eu/