This regarding Scheme provides the opportunity to businesses to recruit unexperienced young graduates, through funding. The subsidy covers a percentage of the wage costs of the graduate and the trainer, as well as the cost of operating expenses of the training, for a period of six months.
The main requirements are the following:
- The young graduate should be under 30 years old
- To possess a higher education diploma or bachelor, which was at least of a three (3) years program.
- In case that employer has already employed the graduate, has to submit the application within maximum two (2) months from the date of his/her employment.
- Minimum wage, which has to be provided to the employee is €1100 gross/month.
- In case that the graduate has previous work experience relevant to the position for which he/she is intended in the business / organization, it should be not more than eight (8) months.
- The employer must not fire a person, who held the same position with the young graduate, for the last eight months from the date of his/her employment, as well as during the program, he cannot fire a person who has the same position with the new graduate.
- The employer is obliged to continue to employ the employee for at least two months after the end of the program, under the same working and financial conditions (without subsidy support).
- The business / organization must possess a suitable mentor who can handle the guidance and supervision of the graduate’s training; the same mentor cannot mentor more than two (2) graduates participating in the Scheme and / or in another HRDA project, at the same time.
Maximum amount €1400 per month.
This scheme is open without any deadlines.