Think Twice! project is an Erasmus+ project in the field of ecological sustainability, which responds to the following Europe 2020 priorities:
- Environmental and climate goals (HORIZONTAL priority)
- Enhancing access to training and qualifications for all (VET priority)
Ecological sustainability has become an important issue not only on the political agenda, but also in education. Achieving sustainability of business activities, intertwining social, economic, and environmental perspectives, is one of the most challenging objectives for organisations and companies all over the world. In addition, projects funded through European programmes should be examined carefully when it comes to their ecological sustainability.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Enhance ecological sustainability in European funded projects;
- Raise awareness on the possibilities of green project management;
- Establish good practices for ecologically sustainable project management;
- Enable project managers to make more conscious decisions thinking about the environment.
The outputs of the project are:
- Curated Treasury of good practices in ecologically sustainable project management
- Stress Test of current practice leading to a personalised Learning Pathway
The project partnership consists of organisations from eight European countries: Cyprus (EUROSC), Germany (Wisamar), Spain (OpenEurope), Greece (p-consulting), Portugal (University of Aveiro), United Kingdom (edEUcation), Slovenia (CCIS), Italy (Taste Roots).
Duration: 01/09/2020 - 31/08/2022
For more information please visit the project website: www.thinktwice.management