As our Erasmus+ project eU-Commerce concludes, we celebrate the remarkable journey that has helped introduce the public to the world of e-commerce.
eU-Commerce has been a beacon of innovation and education, focusing on the European e-commerce landscape. The project has produced and provided a wealth of resources to understand and navigate this complex world.
The results of the project are the following:
- eU-COMMERCE’s Competency Framework
- e-learning platform & eU-COMMERCE’s Online Course
- eU-COMMERCE Educational App for Gamification
The eU-Commerce course is a rich learning resource, offering a deep understanding of European e-commerce dynamics. It provides insights, tools, and knowledge tailored to the European e-business context, benefiting students, professionals, and people interested in the world of e-commerce alike.
By enrolling, you will:
- Gain a profound understanding of European commerce.
- Acquire practical skills relevant to the business world.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- This course is an investment in personal and professional growth, opening doors to new opportunities.
To make learning flexible and more fun, the project has also developed a mobile app. The app follows the gamification model which takes the concepts and topics explored in the e-learning platform and offers fun little stories and quizzes to learn more about e-commerce in a fun, accessible, and fast way.
Celebrate the project’s success by exploring its results. Enroll in the course and download the app to begin your journey in the e-commerce world.
The eU-Commerce project may be ending, but the opportunities it brings are just beginning. Seize them now and unlock your potential in this fast-growing field!
Learn more about the project and its results here.