The purpose of the project is to address the matter of employability of people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) by creating a Learning Management System (LMS) which will be addressed to those affected as well as their employers. ShapeMS aims to provide the proper resources, information and tools to help individuals stay in the workforce for as long as possible as well as educate employers so they can provide necessary accommodations to people affected by MS.
The objectives of this project include:
- Empower and train people with MS and their employers.
- Provide tools to both sides in order to maximize the quality and duration of their presence in the workforce.
- Spread awareness about MS in the workforce.
- OER resources (curricula for learners with low-entry level digital competence and digital coaches)
- Rural urban digital coaching trainer curriculum
- A guide to a pre-course assessment
- Training materials in English, German, Greek and Spanish
The project consortium is composed of 4 partners from 4 EU countries: Germany, Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Spain, Greece.
Visit the project website for more information: https://www.shape-ms.eu/
Follow the project on social media: