Our organization is currently looking for an ambitious and talented Business Development Consultant with a passion for supporting businesses and persons, fulfilling their strategic goals through the exploitation of funding schemes, as well as through the provision of lifelong learning opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops effectively the applications and business plans/feasibility studies on behalf of the clients under the funding schemes which are being procured in Cyprus and abroad.
- Organizes the training programs offered by the organization; online and offline implementation.
- Promotes and recruits effectively the offered services; development and submission of applications under various funding schemes as well as training programs, to existing and potential clients of the organization
- Continuously assesses the needs of the market and the different sectors, as regards training and development (upskilling / reskilling) issues
- Successfully builds relationships with clients (businesses / persons) of the organization
- Managing effectively EU and National projects, when needed
- Representing the Organization abroad, when needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Higher education degree in business or a relevant sector is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English language is a must
- Experience in developing business plans and feasibility studies
- Previous experience in activities regarding business consultation and development, will be considered as an asset
- Experience in organizing and implementing training seminars, will be considered an asset
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team;
- Problem solving skills
- Taking initiatives and willingness to learn
- Ability to develop educational (training) material
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including 13th salary & bonuses schemes;
- Career Opportunity in the Business Development Consulting sector;
- Opportunity to take part in international research and innovation projects;
- A pleasant and flexible working environment within a young team.
Starting Date, Duration and Place of Position
- This is a full-time post, with a probationary period of 6 months.
- The selected applicant is expected to start his/her employment position within September 2021.
- It is expected that, after the induction & training period, the selected Business Development Consultant will be in position to undertake and implement his/her duties independently.
Only those applications which meet the required skills and qualifications will be considered and replied to. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date of applications: 30/07/2021
Note: The personal data of the applicants, will be processed strictly for the purposes of the regarding employment position and in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/ EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data, as well as according to the GDPR policy of our Organization, which is available in our corporate website (www.eurosc.eu).