The vWBL (virtual Work-Based Learning) project is designed to provide an innovative and specific contribution to the issues for VET teaching that has been identified during the social distancing imposed by the governments due to the pandemic in the European Countries.
- The project vWBL “Virtual Work-Based Learning to simulate real experience in VET digital training” focuses on providing tailor-made solutions to the real needs of the VET systems.
- In the forthcoming European post-pandemic societies, with special regards to the WBL as key component of the VET having been particularly affected by the social distancing imposed also to VET teaching during the pandemic.
- Virtual situations allowing to transfer alternative experience to practice (in the period that there will be obstacles to the real WBL).
- Focusing on the: competences of the VET teachers to be aware of the potential effectiveness of the vWBL.
- Develop teachers’ competences in creating their own impacting simulations of WBL.
- By the end, the project is going to propose training to VET teachers on virtual vWBL.
The project consortium is composed of 7 European partners from Portugal, Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Estonia, Italy, Bulgaria and Poland.
Duration: 01/09/2020 – 31/08/2022
For more information, please visit the project’s website: https://www.vwbl.eu/