The motivation for this project lies in the lack of a European-wide valid set of training modules and certification of entrepreneurial skills of young people. Europe is far from exploiting its potential of successful entrepreneurship in secondary and higher education, because it often fails to mobilize the right innovative ressources and young brains. The project aims at delivering to innovative young minds the qualification to turn their product and service ideas into an enterprise in a successful and sustainable manner.
To this aim, the project has the following main objectives:
- To transfer the existing ECQA Certified EU Researcher-Entrepreneur Training and Certification program to CZ, CY, IT,and PT, taking into account the specific national priorities in terms of innovation and entrepreneurship in these countries
- To train and certify 18 Trainers in AT, CY, CZ, FR, IT, and PT together
- To pilot-train 100 trainees in CY, CZ, IT, and PT together
- To create an e-Learning based training program allowing to train people in different locations
- To create a pool of test questions for Europe-wide certification of trainees by the ECQA
- To make the program sustainable by creating an ECQA-compliant Job Role Committee, who will maintain and update the competence description, training material, and test questions in the exploitation phase after the project.
- RPIC-ViP s.r.o. ( Czech Republic )
- Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade (Portugal)
- European Manufacturing and Innovation Research Association (Belgium)
- International Software Consulting Network GmbH (Austria)
- Centro di iniziativa e di ricerca sul sistema educativo e scientifico (italy)
Duration: 01/11/2012 – 31/10/2014
For more information please visit the project website: http://i2e.rpic-vip.cz/