The EFE project seeks to raise awareness regarding the social integration of people with disabilities within the workplace. It encourages equality and innovation in training by promoting work skills and tools for the successful collaboration between people with disabilities and the working staff in public and private organisations.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Provide new working skills to disabled people
- Encourage and support public authorities, companies, associations, etc., to include people with disabilities in their working environment and promote equality and inclusion
- Equip new tools and skills to workers, in order to be able to work side by side with people with disabilities
- Promote innovation in the training sector
- Emphasize on disabled people’ rights
The outputs of the project are:
- Guidebook of good practices promoting the inclusion of disabled people within the workplace
- Work Days Kit with training material that will provide organisations, staff and people with disabilities with the knowledge and skills needed to create a working environment conducive to people with disabilities
- E-learning platform with educational material and resources
- ICT tool that will ensure identification and diagnosis of the needed competencies of the beneficiaries of the project
The project consortium is composed by five experienced partner organisations from five European countries. Along with Eurosuccess Consulting (Cyprus), the rest of the partners come from Romania, Greece, Poland and Italy.
Duration: 01/11/2020 – 31/10/2022
For more information please visit the project website: equality-future.eu