The kINesis E+ Sport project focuses on the social inclusion of school children from vulnerable target groups through sports. More specifically, this project aims to the cooperation between schools and community-based organisations, as well as in the involvement of intermediary organisations such as local authorities, NGOs and sports clubs. The overall goal of kINesis project is to train physical education teachers who have not received any training related to the specificities that are included in the management of such vulnerable groups of children.
The project’s main objectives are:
- To promote the social inclusion of schoolchildren from vulnerable target groups through the use of sports.
- The development of the cooperation between schools and community-based organisations (including sport clubs).
- The development of the skills and competencies of physical education teachers.
- The development of the skills and competencies of intermediary organisations related with the promotion of the cooperation between school and community based organisations.
The outputs of the project are:
- The creation and development of a guidebook of at least 30 best practices, related to the promotion of the connection and networking between schools, sport clubs and the wider community in the field of sports.
- The implementation of training courses for Intermediary organisations for the promotion of cooperation in the field of sports and the cooperation between education and non-educational organisations.
- The implementation of training courses aiming at the development of the skills of physical education teachers.
- The kINesis project Model for community-based cooperation in the field of sports.
The project consortium consists of partners from Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Greece (coordinator), Slovenia, Lithuania, Austria and Romania.
Duration: 01/01/2020 – 31/03/2022
For more information please visit the project website: www.kinesis-sport.eu