STEM aims to develop teachers and educators’ competences, especially integrated STEM teaching skills, based on collaborative problem solving, sharing experiences among countries involved in the project. In addition, the projects aim to evaluate students’ performance in mathematics, science and financial literacy, performance in problem-solving and reading.
– To increase the quality of school education by motivating teachers of STEM and other school education subject to use a multidisciplinary approach and teach with support of ICT.
– The project will teach STEM subjects to motivate students to become more competent on a STEM education.
– Strengthen partners capacity to develop skills in subject such as science, technology, engineering and mathematics through innovative and interactive pedagogical methods and approaches.
– Designs and provides practical instruments and online tools for partners and their teachers and pupils to explore and solve real life questions.
- STEM Education Guidebook for Teachers, Analyzing the different approaches and models about STEM education to create a guide book for teachers with the participation of all different range of institutions involved in the Project
- STEM Modules- Lessons and Activities Book (The Book will be created and published based on teachers’ activities throughout the Project)
The project consortium consists of partners from Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Spain (coordinator), Turkey and Romania.
Duration: 01/12/2021 – 01/12/2023
Visit the project website for more information: https://stemisinspiringyou.com/en
Follow the project on social media: