This Scheme aims to encourage investment in wineries. It funds tangible and intangible investments in processing facilities, winery infrastructure and wine trade.
The eligible applicants are:
Companies that produce and / or exclusively market the products partners produce and fall into the following categories:
• Category A: Very small, small and medium-sized enterprises which belong to the SME category.
• Category B: Businesses which employ less than 750 employees or with annual turnover below 200 million euros.
• Category C: Businesses which employ more than 750 employees or an annual turnover of over 200 million euros.
Eligible actions relate to all aspects of creating and managing a winery and all relevant activities and are divided into:
• Construction or acquisition of the Winery
• Purchase or lease of NEW equipment and other machinery
• General expenses, such as architects, engineers and experts, costs for the elaboration of studies etc.
• Costs of developing new methods, processes and technologies.