This Scheme aims to encourage investment in wineries. It funds tangible and intangible investments in processing facilities, winery infrastructure and wine trade.
The eligible applicants are:
Companies that produce and / or exclusively market the products partners produce and fall into the following categories:
• Category A: Very small, small and medium-sized enterprises which belong to the SME category.
• Category B: Businesses which employ less than 750 employees or with annual turnover below 200 million euros.
• Category C: Businesses which employ more than 750 employees or an annual turnover of over 200 million euros.
Eligible actions relate to all aspects of creating and managing a winery and all relevant activities and are divided into:
• Construction or acquisition of the Winery
• Purchase or lease of NEW equipment and other machinery
• General expenses, such as architects, engineers and experts, costs for the elaboration of studies etc.
• Costs of developing new methods, processes and technologies.
The aim of this scheme is to support new and existing enterprises, which are active in the sector of manufacturing and/or marketing of agricultural and forestry products.
Eligible Expenses: (a) Building and building extensions and premises (Only for very small businesses), (b) New machinery and equipment, (c) Transfer of technical knowledge.
The total amount of the subsidy reaches 40% with a maximum funding sum of €400.000 for SMEs and €170.000 for very small enterprises. For new farmers, belonging in the category of "very small enterprise" the total funding amount may reach up to €250.000.
For more information please click here.
The Eligible Applicants of this Scheme are new or existing SMEs in the Manufacturing Sector and businesses that contribute and support, through their activity, the development of the Manufacturing Sector.
Eligible costs: Buildings and building extensions and premises, new machinery and equipment, Consultancy Costs, transport, promotion expenditures / advertising etc.
Percentage and amount of funding: 50% with the maximum amount being €200,000 (De minimis philosophy)
For more information about the Scheme, please click here.
The overall objective of this scheme is to improve the competitiveness of agricultural products and the improvement of technology and mechanization of production in livestock holdings. Also the modernization and environmental upgrading of pig farms, dairy farms, poultry / chicken digest and goat units through investment on infrastructure construction and good environmental management. These investments will respect the Community standards applicable to the specific activity.