The project SELF CHECK aims to strengthen the support system for social economy entities by increasing the competences of the staff of the accredited Social Economy Support Centers (OWES).
- Develop tools and solutions to support people who:
- start a business (social enterprise)
- introduce a new business activity in their organisation
- Providing knowledge and skills in the field of economic and administrative aspects of business running
- Soft and interpersonal Skills incl. entrepreneurship
- Generate a training plan providing information how to improve the competencies
The SELF CHECK project is supported by the Cooperation Fund Foundation within the “Paths of cooperation – support for entities implementing international cooperation” and co-financed from the European Social Fund under the Operational Program Knowledge Education Development.
The final version of the tool will consist of:
- on-line tool for self-assessment of entrepreneurial competencies of a person going to establish a company.
- Allowing for a quick and easy identification of own entrepreneurial competencies
- Determine the level of each competency
- Indicate the desired level and identify competency gaps.
- Generate an individual competence improvement program to complete the competency gaps i.e. developing attitudes and skills.
- Manual/Instructions on how to use the tool
- Modular training program in the field of entrepreneurship - adaptable to the needs of individuals, with the focus on the diagnosed competency gaps and their elimination.
Duration: 01/02/2021 – 03/09/2021
The project consortium consists of the Polish partner as a leader, the Polish Foundation of the Opportunities Industrialization Centers “OIC Poland” and the Cyprus partner, Eurosuccess Consulting.