The project aims to contribute to the reduction of gender bias in communication processes in the job market, notably in the development of job offers, and cv from potential job applicants. To this end, it sets up to develop tools to raise the awareness about the existing bias in such contexts, as well as to offer guidelines and tools to support employers and job applicants for the conduction of more equitable recruitment practices.
The project O'Bias Your Future, will contribute to raising the awareness about existing bias in job market practices by developing guidelines and tools to support employers and job applicants for the conduction of more equitable recruitment practices. Women and men hold different kinds of jobs, as abundant evidence shows.
The tools, methodologies, and materials produced during the execution of this project aim to contribute to the qualification of that job applicants and employers, in order to be better prepared to identify gender bias related to the job market so that they are then able to minimise the impact of such bias in a future job opportunity.
- Gender equality and equal opportunities
- Inclusion & equity
- Overcoming skills mismatches
- Guide for the Identification and Mitigation of Gender Biases Practices in Job Market
- Online Lab for Gender Bias Awareness and Assessment
- O´Bias Lab Toolkit and Training Packages for Job Seekers and Employers
The project consortium is composed of 6 European partners from Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Poland, Spain, Germany, Portugal & Greece.
Main target groups
Mainly addresses two target groups:
- Adults engaged in education and training, and employees’ professionals (in key job sectors marked by strong gender segregation);
- And the other group comprised of employers, recruiting companies, HR managers, and Higher Education Counsellors.
Duration: 01/09/2020 – 31/12/2022
For more information, please visit the project’s website: obiasproject.eu