The project FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR aims to empower women - in disadvantaged groups - who have the will to become entrepreneurs or they are already entrepreneurs. Specifically, the project will create some tools and outputs in order to enhance their knowledge regarding the cultural and creative industries and the business issues.
- Women in disadvantaged groups;
- Awareness of their own potentials;
- Help them to develop professionally;
- Emphasizing in cultural and creative industries.
Main goal is to help and support women with disadvantaged background to aware their own potentials and help them develop professionally. The project will also give emphasis on the soft and social skills.
- ‘Interactive Map of Cultural and Creative Enterprises in Europe’: Creation of an online Educational Platform which is going to provide key information
- ICT tool for (cultural) business evaluation: this tool will be designed so that the users will be able to self-evaluate their skills, competences in the sector in order to become more conscious of their own capacities.
- Social Skill Self Evaluation Tool: is an online and accessible tool, for women, experts or other users which will be oriented on the social skill.
- Online Course addressed to women: aspiring or new cultural businesswomen.
The project consortium is composed of 7 European partners from Spain, Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Greece, Belgium, Croatia and Romania.
Duration: 01/10/2020 – 31/03/2023
For more information, please visit the project’s website: www.femalentrepreneur.eu/