The EMVOI project intends to develop an integral web-based tool for assessment, training & ISO 17024 certification of EU project managers (EUPM).
The general objective of EMVOI project is to contribute to recognition, validation & enhancement of the key competences of EUPM through strengthening cooperation between the world of training & the world of work by applying an integral approach for assessment, training & ISO 17024 certification.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To develop a recognition approach for worked-acquired EU project management competences
- To develop a competence chart for EUPM that can contribute to develop high-level basic & transversal competences in a lifelong learning perspective
- To create a web-based software for assessment of transversal competences
- To develop ICT-based training course through using open educational resources & integrating modern digital solutions into the VET process
- To develop transversal competences of EUPM through the use of innovative, competence based, student-centred & output-oriented approach
- To create a certification system under ISO 17024 that can be regarded as a system for recognition & validation of EUPM competences
- To promote English language learning & linguistic diversity through multilingual EMVOI web-platform
Along with Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), the rest of the partnership comes from France, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria and Portugal.
Duration: 1/9/2016 - 31/12/2018
For more information please visit the project website: www.emvoi.eu