The #PlayEurope project aims to contribute to build a new generation of active citizens. The project’s main objective is to disseminate good practices and results of past projects – either financed under EU programmes and by private funds – in order to raise awareness among young people about current social issues through the use of an alternative approach, namely, the Edutainment approach that combines together education and entertainment.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To raise awareness about the importance of being “active citizens” among young people, using the cooperative enterprise model and social entrepreneurship education
- To invite young students and unemployed to be active citizens, working at the same time on the development of soft and hard skills
- To show young people how to concretely apply the competencies acquired with #PlayEurope project in everyday life
- To promote the adoption of alternative methods in schools, training institutions and NGOs
Main Outputs of the project:
- Manual of Success Stories on Social Entrepreneurship
- #PlayEurope Step‐by‐Step Guide “Become Social Entrepreneur in 7 days”
The project consortium is composed of 9 partners from Italy, Bulgaria, FYROM, Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Spain, Greece, Romania and Estonia.
Duration: 01/09/2017 - 31/08/2019
For more information please visit the project website: www.playeurope-project.eu