The aim of the Social Entrepreneurship Support Europe - SES EU project is to foster the employability by developing the competencies in the field of social entrepreneurship.
Within SES EU project, along with Eurosuccess, organizations and institutions from Poland, Italy, Romania and Portugal are being participating.
The objectives of the project:
- Improving the entrepreneurial competences of human resources of social enterprises and people planning to run business in field of social economy,
- Increasing knowledge and skills in establishing and managing the social entrepreneurship entities,
- Delivery of tools to develop the entrepreneurial competence in the field of social economy,
- Identifying the best European practices in the field of social entrepreneurship,
- Increasing the awareness of benefits from the social entrepreneurship sector for society and economy.
The target groups of the project who will benefit from the project products and take part in the projects' activities are as follows:
- Direct target groups (primary target group): owners/managers of existing social enterprises, individuals interested in setting up social enterprise entity, partner organisations and their staff
- Indirect target group (secondary target group): VET organisations/institutions, training providers, trainers/lecturers of the target organisations, public and private labour actors
The project partnership is consisted of organizations from Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Poland, Italy, Romania and Portugal.
Duration: 01/09/2014 - 31/08/2017
For more information please visit the project website: www.ses-project.eu