Eurosuccess Consulting, is a Consulting Organization, based in Nicosia – Cyprus, active in European Union affairs, in particular in research, innovation and educational programmes.
Our Organization is now looking for an ambitious and talented Project Manager-Researcher with a passion for developing innovative project concepts and managing our ongoing projects under EU programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing effectively EU and National projects
- Conducting desk and field research and prepare reports
- Facilitating the organization of workshops and other project activities
- Developing competitive project proposals under EU and National programmes, concerning research, education and innovation actions;
- Collaborating efficiently with the team members
- Representing the Organization abroad (extensive travelling)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Higher education degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English languages;
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills to produce proposals and reports;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team;
- Problem solving skills
- Taking initiatives and willingness to learn
- Ability to develop educational (training) material
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Solid social media management experience
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in managing & implementing EU and/or National projects, under Research & Educational Programs (at least 1 year)
- Experience in the preparation of research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Experience in organizing and implementing training seminars
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including 13th salary & bonuses schemes;
- Opportunity to take part in international research and innovation projects;
- Career Opportunity in EU project development and management;
- A pleasant and flexible working environment within a young team.
Starting Date, Duration and Place of Position
- This is a full-time post, with a probationary period of six months.
- The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training. It is a requirement that the selected project manager-researcher will be able to pick up the established work processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first three months of hiring.
Only those applications which meet the required skills and qualifications will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Note: The personal data of the applicants, will be processed strictly for the purposes of the regarding employment position and in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/ EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data, as well as according to the GDPR policy of our Organization, which is available in our corporate website (www.eurosc.eu) .