Eurosuccess Consulting, is a Consulting Organization, active in European Union affairs, in particular in EU research, innovation and educational programmes and projects. Based in Nicosia, Cyprus, Eurosuccess Consulting is intensively involved in EU and National-funded transnational research, innovation and educational projects.
Our Organization is now looking for an ambitious and talented Project Manager with a passion for developing innovative project concepts and managing our ongoing projects under EU programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing effectively EU and National projects
- Developing competitive project proposals under EU and National programmes, concerning research, education and innovation actions;
- Collaborating efficiently with the team members
- Representing the Organization abroad (frequent travelling; 1-3 times/month)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Higher education degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English languages;
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills to produce proposals and reports;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team;
- Problem solving skills
- Taking initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Solid social media experience
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including 13th salary & bonuses schemes;
- Opportunity to take part in international research and innovation projects;
- Career Opportunity in EU project development and management;
- A nice working environment within a young team.
Starting Date, Duration and Place of Position
- This is a full-time post, with a probationary period of 3 months.
- It is expected that, after the induction & training period, the selected project manager will be in position to undertake and implement his/her duties independently.
Only those applications which meet the required skills and qualifications will be considered and replied to. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Closing date of applications: Tuesday, 03/12/2019
Note: The personal data of the applicants, will be processed strictly for the purposes of the regarding employment position and in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/ EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.