Eurosuccess Consulting coordinates the ENREAC-HEI project that aims to develop and test a set of MOOC courses on Research skills and Open Science practices, addressed to Higher Education students to increase their skills and competences in research management, open science techniques, collaboration and teamwork.
The main objectives of the project are to:
– Increase the knowledge on current Open Science Practices and Research skills of the project participants
– Enlarge the partners’ training offer in the area
– Foster HEI’s capacity for collaboration with other institutions
– Boost the usability – relevance – adequacy – sustainability of the program by engaging and sharing ownership with relevant actors, experts and stakeholders at local and regional level
Main Outputs of the project:
- eLearning course on Essential Researchers’ Skills: development of project management skills, budget, team and data management, IT skills, networking, time management, communication and presentation.
- eLearning course on Open Science Skills: a comprehensive approach to “Open Science-related elements for Researchers”.
- Trainers’ Training Manual: a manual for trainers on how to implement and deliver the program.
- eLearning Platform: a digital space to support the learning process (e-learning material and assessment tools).
The European dimension of the ENREAC-HEI project is ensured through a diverse consortium of partners from five European countries: Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting- Project Coordinator and European University Cyprus), Italy (Associazione PROGETTO MARCONI), Poland (OIC Poland Foundation), Portugal (Instituto Politecnico de Santarem) and Bulgaria (Varna Free University).
Duration: 01/12/2018 – 28/02/2021
For more information please visit the project website: www.enreachei-project.eu