The aim of TEA 4 SENIORS is to foster the digital literacy and understanding of the digital world among low-skilled or low-qualified senior citizens and their educators through an effective methodology, so they can improve their capacity to communicate, share, interact, learn and access to up-to-date information in today’s digital world by using ICT devices and internet.
The specific objectives are:
– To produce a European online learning platform with specific content and materials for the development of digital competence in low-skilled or low-qualified senior population;
– To develop and implement an easy-to-understand learning methodology concerning digital competences, based on learning through analogies;
– To improve the capacity of adult educators, who work with low-skilled or low-qualified seniors, to teach digital competences through analogies in participating countries;
– To increase the daily use of internet among low-skilled or low-qualified seniors to promote their social inclusion;
– To foster lifelong learning in adult education, especially among seniors.
The main important results of the project are:
– Learning by Analogies and Gamification Digital Framework for low-skilled Seniors and Adult Educators (O1)
– Methodology and Guidelines for Educators as well as training materials on Digital Skills for Seniors (O2).
– TEA Open Badges System (OBS): a set of open badges will be developed by the partnership in order to be awarded among completion of the e-learning modules (O3)
– TEA-Game e-learning platform for seniors (O4)
– Handbook for Adult Educators (O5)
The project consortium consists of partners from Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), France (coordinator), Poland, Spain, Romania and Italy.
Duration: 01/10/2018 – 30/09/2020
For more information please visit the project website: www.tea4seniors.eu/t4s