This project aims to provide citizens, teachers, refugee and migrant populations, people residing in the sparsely populated areas of Europe who lack the essential digital skills with the appropriate digital competencies so they can participate in the digitalised world post-COVID19.
The objectives of this project include:
- The identification of the low-skilled persons’ needs
- The definition of supporting schemes to prepare learners for the dangers and possibilities of digitalisation according to DigComp 2.0.
- The definition of counselling, training activities, tools, methods and materials as guidance to low-level digital access and provision of long-term basis support
- The shaping, development and testing of a system for analysis, diagnosis, and guidance of low-level digital access to assure modular individualized learning which will empower the learners
- OER resources (curricula for learners with low-entry level digital competence and digital coaches)
- Rural urban digital coaching trainer curriculum
- A guide to a pre-course assessment
- Training materials in English, German, Greek and Spanish
The project consortium is composed of 4 partners from 4 EU countries: Germany, Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Spain, Greece.
Duration: 01/11/2021– 01/11/2023