The project InnTrain aims to improve language competences and competences in the area of online education of adults.
- Improve the competences in order to support adult learning
- Implement innovative, non-standard training tools and methods in adult education
- Extend the training offer by on-line training to increase their accessibility for persons residing in areas with limited access to the educational offer
- Improve language competences of employees (trainers) and management staff (English)
- Establishing international contacts, partnerships to implement international activities and projects
- Staff enabling the development of language competences
- The ability to create innovative online trainings
- Preparation of mobilities in the country of origin (Cyprus)
- Participation in English course in Malta
- Participation in training in the field of innovative training methods for adults in Cyprus
- Dissemination and implementation of new solutions
- Twelve on-line trainings by mobility participants
- Website will provide access to developed on-line trainings for all interested in developing their soft competences
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Program.
Duration: 01/08/2020 – 31/07/2021
The project consortium consists of Eurosuccess Consulting (Cyprus) and PROGRESS Kalińska Talik Spółka Jawna (Poland).