The I.We.Society. project will focus on creating interesting and useful digital course programs that can be used by adults of different ages and background. The aim is to provide access to people of all ages, to high-quality learning opportunities and a variety of learning experiences. Special attention is being paid to the vulnerable part of the society facing challenges or disadvantages in their lives, some of them created by Covid-19 pandemic.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- To research the methods of promoting adult education after Covid-19 in the project partner countries
- To provide help to different groups of society, including the so-called vulnerable groups
- To create 6 digital online training courses
Online learning platform with 6 different courses, more specifically:
- When a young family have a child
- When people decide to re-immigrate
- When people decide to retire
- When people have different disabilities
- When a person is temporary unemployed
- When a person is a small business owner and an entrepreneur
The project consortium is composed of 6 partners from 6 EU countries: Latvia, Cyprus (Eurosuccess Consulting), Hungary, Spain, Slovenia and Croatia.
Duration: 01/03/2021 – 28/02/2023
For more information please visit the project website: www.iwesociety.com