The project aims to support local ecosystems by interconnecting community partners, local producers, and tourism agents and co-designing of regenerative tourism experiences based on authenticity originality, and sustainability.
The objectives of the project include:
- Enhancing the capabilities of community learning centres
- Interconnecting ecosystem agents and encouraging them to learn and co-design authentic, immersive, and meaningful experiences for the guests that bring forward the uniqueness of each community.
The project’s main results are:
- Collection of best practices for regenerative tourism and develop a sustainability guide for rural tourism experiences
- Design and development of training materials for the blended training of adult learners as an OER resource in the areas of regenerative experiences, virtual experiences and collaboration and partnership
- Creation and co-design of spaces – community networks for modelling and planning medium-term community actions in the field of regenerative tourism and community promotion.
The project consortium consists of nine (9) partners from eight (8) different countries including Cyprus, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Greece, Bulgaria and Finland.
Duration: 01.12.2022 – 30.11.2025